Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Learn to paint a mottled background with Acrylics

This is my first attempt to upload a video I made where I show how to create a mottled background using Traditions Acrylics. (It works with any other brand also) I will be teaching at the Waterloo County Painter's Guild later on this month and I made the videos as a demonstration showing the preparation that they need to complete before the class on Thurs Sept 20th at Albert McCormick Arena on Park St. in Waterloo. If you've never painted before, this project isn't too hard for a beginner!!

Eventually I want to offer this class as an online course on my website. It will be offered free of charge since I'm just getting my feet wet and working out the kinks in my video technique!

Watch the videos and email me if you have any questions.

Painting a Mottled Background in Acrylics Part 1

Painting a Mottled Background in Acrylics Part 2

Painting a Mottled Background in Acrylics Part 3


Here's a picture of the background step finished.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...